Saturday, April 11, 2009

Marley Rae

Here she is! Marley Rae was born on Good Friday, April 10, 2009. She weighed 8 lbs even and 19 1/2 inches long. She has lots of dark hair, very chubby cheeks and big feet! She is of course just perfect. Mom and baby are doing great, Nikki looked much better after it was over. She is great baby so far, she only lets out a cry when you tell her she has her daddies nose, she doesn't seem to like that! Daddy is doing great to, he to is relieved it is over and that all went well.


Uncle Max and Marley

Grandma Justine and Marley

Marley Rae

Marley Rae

2 comments:

  1. I am going to freak out if I don't get to see her soon! Everytime I call, Nik is asleep or (at the hospital) the nurses weren't allowing visitors! And today I couldn't get ahold of Nic at all..... am I being avoided? hahaha
    Congrads Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHA!!! Marley is sooo beautiful! How exciting- I wish I lived closer so I could hold and kiss her! She is adorable- call me!

    ReplyDelete