Friday, January 9, 2009

Deep Freeze!


So it's January in Wisconsin, that means COLD! To prove it, I attached the forecast for the next week. When the expected High temperature is not even above 0, (yes that is a ZERO) that is freezing! That is when the older cars don't start for a couple days. And with the low temp of -19, schools may be closed. They close at -20, but its just wrong to be out when its that cold. Remind me again why we live here??? LOL 

So how do we stay warm? We own items like flannel lined jeans, polar fleece, long johns, etc... This year I bought a pair of flannel lined khaki's to where to work. 

Speaking of work, although I have not found a full-time job, I did get a part time teaching job at CVTC that I am really excited about. My first class I teach is next Wednesday, which happens to be the coldest day of the week next week!! I also start taking two classes next week. If I survive this semester I will have 21 MBA credits complete! I have a feeling that 2 MBA courses is going to be a challenge. But I need to use my "free time" (aka unemployment) wisely. 

1 comment:

  1. Brrrrrrrrrrrr!! Enjoy this warm weekend while it lasts. That is just bone chilling. You'll do a great job teaching. I hope you enjoy it. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete