Monday, January 19, 2009

For my Cousin Wendy

So why do homework when I can blog? Jodi inspired me to start a blog rather than doing homework. And now that school has started I have a lot of homework to do! Both as a student and teacher this semester.

So I did a little digging and found these photos. Remember these Wendy? The top one is of my cousins Wendy and Cheryl when the came to California from Utah. This was one of their Christmas trips one year and they are enjoying the California snow! Are you holding a 110 camera??? 






This second one is at Magic Mountain one summer, in the photo is Wendy and a friend they brought with them, I can't remember his name... but there were getting drenched on a water ride called Roaring Rapids.




                                                     
The last photo is of me around my 
18th birthday when I went to Utah for a couple of days, this is at Wendy's house. She found a pair of crazy glasses that made us laugh for days!!



3 comments:

  1. YIKES!! Love the 110 days. I can't believe you found these!! We always loved our visits to CA. How fun... I'm glad you can't "click to enlarge" though. ;o) Magic Mountain was the best. Those glasses were so funny... I think I might still have them. Scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old pics are so funny to look and laugh at! Great for a pick-me-up! Those glasses rock...very trendy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogging is much better than homework any day....
    right,
    PROFESSOR CHILDS

    ReplyDelete