Saturday, January 3, 2009

Family Pictures

Ok - I am learning to use the scanner to import pictures for our blog. So far, so good, but I need to work on the quality and layouts. Something for me to work on.

These pictures are from summer 2007, not to old, at least for our family! 

The top picture is the whole family. Justine, Erika, Kenalee, Nikki, Kelly, and Max is in front.

The bottom picture is the kids. Kenalee, Nikki, Max and Erika.

We had a family reunion for Justine's dad this summer in Idaho, I will try and get a few pictures of that posted, although I am trying not to fill this with a lot of outdated stuff, but some.

1 comment:

  1. What a darling family!! Hey if it's in the past 10 years it's new to us. You are picking up on this blogging thing quick. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete